Our goal is to help develop each child's innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectations.
We provide an individualized learning atmosphere that invites your child to get involved and mentally engaged. Our students get enthralled in discovery, and gain confidence from individual accomplishments – driven because he or she felt the need to understand and to conquer a problem. This is worth far more to a child’s self-image and development than simply responding to endless teacher direction.
Our school provides a carefully planned, stimulating environment which helps children develop within themselves the foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning. We strive to develop in your child:
• A positive attitude toward school and learning
• High self-esteem
• Habits of concentration for lifelong study skills
• An abiding curiosity
• Initiative and persistence
• Inner discipline and a sense of order
• Sensory-motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge
• Socially acceptable behavior
• Skills necessary for a lifetime of learning